Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hunk of the Harvest


In a typical time-wasting fashion, my late-night canning research has led me to sit through the entire Cookonomics video archive at Harvest Eating, a website dedicated to seasonal cooking and local food. In just one sitting I have learned how to make my own clarified butter and roast garlic till it oozes. On top of that, I have watched an endearing parade of hairstyles and awkward smiles courtesy of the website's founder, Chef Keith Snow (by my calculations a closeted hippie AND Luke Wilson look-alike.)












Luke Wilson (above) will probably be approached to play Chef Keith Snow (left) in the full-length Harvest Eating movie.




1 comment:

  1. Geeze, this man is quite the hottie. Anyway, we just learned that we finally applied for a CSA (community supported agriculure a.k.a. organic farm) early enough to actually get in!!! Maybe everyone else was too broke to join this year.

    So, we will have copious amounts of stuff(hopefully) to can late this summer and early fall. They also have workshops to teach newbies what to do. Yay! I love canned tomatoes.

    - Tia Liz (who just got her passport TODAY!)

    ReplyDelete